Sunday, May 22, 2011

Philips Norelco 7310XL Review

Philips Norelco 7310XL Shaver
Philips Norelco 7310XL Review - Best review you will find on the Norelco 7310XL electric shaver

If you ever thought that paying hundreds of dollars will get you a great electric shaver then you need to know that You are Dead-Wrong!.
Before I got my electric shaver I've read a lot of reviews and every time I've seen some confusing affirmations that made me thinking if this the right shaver for me? But after deciding on the Philips Norelco 7310XL, the big daddy as I like to call it, I realized that I made the right choice, as I did with my wife.

First let me tell you that I have a relatively light beard , something ranging 2:00 - 2:30 shadow and I am using electric razors for 5 years, when I decided to stop using disposables due to facts that we all know and I am using the Norelco 7310 for about 1 year after i bought it from Amazon. Before that I was using another Norelco razor, but I can't remember the brand right now.

What I like about it?
- it's light because of the plastics used. You won't feel your hand tired using it like you do using heavy razors.
- it's quiet
- no annoying cord. Don't worry, if your battery drains you can plug the cord and continue your shaving.
- the battery life lasts over 1 week using it every 4-5 days, depending.
- I didn't have any tehnical problems with it.

If some of you might have problems with immature hairs growing on your neck as I do you don't need to worry because the Philips Norelco 7310XL does a great job on the beard and also on the neck in less than 2 minutes.

In this Philips Norelco 7310XL review i also add 2 pictures: before and after using the 7310 XL shaver:









As you can see in these 2 pictures the you get an amazing cut and I can tell you that you don't need heavy pressing for getting that close cut.

Currently on sale: $45.99, which in my opinion is a great price.


Oh and be careful when using it the first 2-3 times, because as written in the manual, your skin needs to adjust to the shaver and you might get a slight irritation.I got it on my neck but the 2nd day it dissapeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment